GSM Repeater 900MHz + 3G/UMTS BT-20DUAL
The BT-20DUAL is used to extend the range of 900MHz and 3G/UMTS mobile phone networks in buildings. It can be used anywhere where the reception of mobile phone signals is blocked due to the construction of the building, but is available outside the building. The repeater is designed to work on two bands simultaneously, it supports the 900MHz GSM (2G) band as well as the 3G/UMTS band (2100MHz). With this the BT-20DUAL is perfect for coverage where voice (GSM) and data connections (GPRS, EDGE, HSPA, HSPA+) are required.
The installation is very simple: one outdoor antenna, one indoor antenna, each with 10m cable. In between the antennas is the amplifier, a power supply is included in shipment. For the installation of the outdoor antenna a small mast or wall mount is required, which can also be supplied by WiMo.
The BT-20DUAL is intended for smaller and mid-sized premises like restaurants, offices, small underground garages etc. The cable length can be extended (within limits), we offer distribution kits for two or three indoor antennas to cover separate rooms.
Which variant for which situation?
- BT-20DUAL: The standard model BT-20DUAL is equipped with an outdoor high gain directional antenna. This is receommended for normal distances to the base station.
- BT-20DUAL-OM: The model BT-20DUAL-OM has an outdoor omnidirectional antenna and is suitable when you have a) a good signal outdoors, and b) you need to contact different providers in different directions.
- BT-20D-COL2: The model BT-20DUAL-COL2 uses two directional outdoor antennas, which are combined to one cable with a splitter. Both antennas can point in one direction to achieve a higher gain, or point in different directions to contact different providers which are spatially distributed, or contact different networks (GSM, UMTS) of the same provider who uses multiple locations.
- BT-20D-COL4: The model BT-20DUAL-COL4 uses four directional outdoor antennas, which are combined to one cable with a splitter. The antennas can point in one direction to achieve a higher gain, or point in different directions to contact different providers which are spatially distributed, or contact different networks (GSM, UMTS) of the same provider who uses multiple locations.
- BT-20DUAL includes:
- BT-20DUAL: One outdoor directional antenna
- BT-20DUAL-OM: One outdoor omni-directional antenna
- BT-20D-COL2: Two directional outdoor antennas, cables, splitter
- BT-20D-COL4: Four directional outdoor antennas, cables, splitter
- One indoor directional antenna
- 2x 10m cable for antennas
- BT-20DUAL Amplifier Unit
- 230V Power Supply
|BT-20DUAL||GSM/UMTS-Repeater, Outdoor Directional Antenna||980.00 €||Comprar|
|BT-20DUAL-OM||GSM/UMTS-Repeater, Outdoor Omnidirectional Antenna||970.00 €||Comprar|
|BT-20D-COL2||GSM/UMTS-Repeater, two Outdoor Directional Antennas||1230.00 €||Comprar|
|BT-20D-COL4||GSM/UMTS-Repeater, four Outdoor Directional Antennas||1490.00 €||Comprar|
|Gastos de envió|
Kits de Extensión BT-20DUAL
Existen dos kits de extensión para el BT-20DUAL. Dichos kits amplían el número de antenas en interiores a dos ó tres unidades para cubrir áreas adicionales. Esto es útil en aquellas situaciones en las que la primera antena no cubre las habitaciones, pero que deberían tener igualmente conectividad.
En los kits de extensión se incluyen 10m de cable y los divisores necesarios para el cable. Por favor, contáctanos si necesitas cables más largos.
|BT-20D-KSD2||Kit de extensión BT-20DUAL para 2 antenas interiores||249.00 €||Comprar|
|BT-20D-KSD3||Kit de extensión BT-20DUAL para 3 antenas interiores||390.00 €||Comprar|
|Gastos de envió|
Pre-requisites for operation of the GSM Repeaters.
The signal form the nearest cell phone tower should have at least 30 to 40% of maximum, check with a normal cell phone for the intended network. The signal should be received without reflections if possible.
Outdoor- and indoor antennas must be shielded and separated from each other to prevent feedback loops. Select the location of the antennas to use properties of the building (walls, roofs etc.) to shield antennas from each other.