Anytone AT-D578UV New
The Antone AT-D578UV-PLUS is a true TWIN band radio for digital DMR radio systems, compatible to MOTOTRBO Tier 1 and 2. Traditional FM is of course equally supported. In contrast to many other DMR radios the AT-D578UV offers real VFO operations, which makes it much more suitable for amateur radio. Here you can adjust frequency and other parameters as you are used from traditional radios, instead of just using pre-programmed memories. Of course the AT-D578UVoffers thse memories as well, quite a lot: 4000 to be precise. But you are not limited to those memory channels. Another difference to other DMR radios is the possibility to modify most (unfortunately not all) parameters of the transceiver. This is useful because you do not need to hook up a computer for each minute change in the settings. Nevertheless, to access and modify really all settings you still the need the CPS programming software and a PC.
New The AT-D58UV is not just a "D878UV hand held radio with more power" in a mobile case. Besides the well known functions like APRS in FM (tx wise) and digital roaming and the new Bluetooth option, the AT-D578UV-Plus now offers the possibility to receive a DMR and an analog channel at the same time - a true twinbander. Of course you can receive two analog channels simultaneously as well. For easy setting each of the two bands has it's own volume control, which are assigned to one VFO each.
The transmit power can be set in four levels, max. power is 50 Watt on 2m VHFamd 45 W on 70cm UHF.
The further feature set of the D578UV is very extensive. Up to 4000 different channels can be stored (digital and analogue, mixed operation also possible); 10000 talk groups can be configured and the memory holds up to 200,000 digital contacts. Thus the complete worldwide DMR user database can be stored in the device. In analog mode, functions such as DTMF, CTCSS and DCS are supported as well as coding with two-tone and 5-tone signals. A tone burst of 1750 Hz is also available. A total of 10 buttons on the radio and microphone can be individually assigned functions, allowing users to set their own personal preferences. The brightness of the 1.77" colour display and the backlit keys on the unit and microphone can be adjusted in several stages. This guarantees ideal readability even in sunlight and glare-free operation while driving in the dark.
The roaming function of the AT-D578UV is independent of the position of the device. When roaming, the system checks whether a repeater is reachable from a predefined list and automatically sets it if necessary. The trigger for roaming can be a manual start, or the information that the set repeater is not (no longer) reachable. The roaming channels can be divided into zones, similar to the conventional channels, which correspond for example to geographical regions.
Another feature to highlight is the possibility of storing several DMR IDs. So it would be conceivable to use the device both in a professional company radio environment and later with a different ID in amateur radio. Or several family members share a device. The Anytone AT-D578UV is equipped with a GPS receiver, the position data can be transmitted by radio (DMR-APRS and FM-APRS). The device also has a connector for an external GPS antenna. The AT-D578UV is a TWINband device for 2m (VHF) and 70cm (UHF), on both bands you can work either analogue in FM or digital in DMR. A WFM receiver for the FM radio band is also available. The antenna connection is a PL socket. The programming cable (USB/Micro-USB) is included in the scope of delivery; the latest programming software and firmware is available free of charge at www.anytone.de or on the manufacturer's website.
- Features of the Anytone AT-D578UV-Plus
- 1.77 inch colour LC display
- Numbers keyboard on microphone, 10 freely configurable keys
- TWINband 2m/70cm (V/U, V/V, U/U)
- IF channel width selectable 12.5/25 kHz (analog) or fixed 12.5 kHz (DMR)
- Digital: DMR (Tier I/II) and analog FM
- WFM receiver 87.5 - 108 MHz
- Up to five DMR IDs programmable
- 4000 memories, 10000 Talk groups, 200000 digital contacts
- 250 Zones (memory banks) programmable
- Display of ID (Callsign), location and country of QSO partner
- Two timeslots available, all colour codes available
- Transmit power 5, 10, 25, 45 (UHF) / 50 (VHF) Watt
- Automatic mode selection Analog/Digital
- Tone burst 1750 Hz
- Tone squelch: CTCSS, DCS
- Tone signalling: DTMF, 2 tone, 5 tone
- GPS receiver
- New simultaneous reception analog/digital or analog/analog
- New Many APRS parameters settable on radio, without computer
- Recording and playback of received signal (DMR only)
- New Roaming (selection of reachable repeater from a pre-programmed list)
- VOX function
- New Bluetooth interface
- Individual volume controls per VFO
- Included in shipment AT-D578UV-Plus
- Anytone AT-D578UV
- Bluetooth module built in
- External Bluetooth PTT key
- Handheld microphone with number keyboard and up/down keys
- Mobil mounting bracket and assorted hardware
- DC cable with fuse
- USB programming cable
- Spare fuses
Versions, availability and priceUnfortunately we do not have an exact delivery date yet, the AT-D578UV-Plus is expected to be available in August 2019. You are welcome to pre-order it, we will deliver in the order of receipt of all orders.
The price is not yet 100% fixed. The device is expected to cost around 430 € incl. VAT.
The three-band version (144, 220, 430 MHz) offered in other regions of the world are not offered in Europe.
|AT-D578-PLUS||Anytone AT-D578UV+ TWINband DMR/FM Radio, with built-in Bluetooth, with BT PTT||New||New product, price and availability not yet known. ⓘ|
|Info freight charges|
|97AAT-D578P||Pre-order AT-D578-PLUS Down payment||50.00 €||Add to shopping cart|
Anytone Link Collection
WiMo can not be help responsible for the topicality, correctness of the data and completeness of the data. All participants in the DMR network have agreed to the publication of certain parts of their personal data by registering their DMR ID.
- CPS Software, Firmware, manufacturers page
- CPS Software, Firmware, screen backgrounds, page of Tim Rauhut, DL2DMC
- Registration of to the DMR system, request for a DMR-Id for licensed radio amateurs
- Download page von ham-digital.org
- ham-dmt.at, Austrian page about DMR, incl. Europe codeplug
- www.dmr-schweiz.ch, Swiss page about DMR
- Codeplug for the AT-D868UV, made by Betriebssportgruppe des NDR
- Forum Project Pegasus, with a section for codeplugs
- DMR User database by John 'Miklor', K3NXU
- DMR User database by Tom Cichowicz, KM4VIG
- DMR User database by Jim Blocker, KF5IW