W2IHY cable Icom RJ-45
€30.00incl. 19% VAT plus shipping
Not in stock, back in 50 days.
The W2IHY 8 Band Audio Equalizer and Noise Gate is an easy-to-use, sophisticated unit loaded with high-performance features. This thoughtfully-designed, quality- constructed station accessory performs three important functions, all in one good looking, low- profile package:
- The Audio Equalizer gives you sophisticated control of the tonal qualities of your microphone and, thus, of your transmit audio quality. The range of equalization possibilities is virtually unlimited, letting you custom-tailor your audio just the way you want.
- The Noise Gate is the long-needed solution for noisy operating environments. Background noises that used to make copy difficult or unpleasant on the other end of the QSO are eliminated or greatly reduced.
- The Universal Microphone and Radio matching capabilities are terrific. Match practically any microphone of any impedance to practically any radio's microphone input. Adjust the wide-range input level for optimum drive to the built-in microphone amplifier. Adjust the output to give your radio the ideal signal level for best performance of microphone gain, alc, compression and smooth VOX operation. A comprehensive selection of microphone jacks means plug and play for most microphones. Instant microphone compatibility with Yaesu, Kenwood and Icom microphones via a 3 position switch.
- 8 band audio equalizer for transmitter microphones (50, 100, 200, 400, 800, 1600, 2400, 3200 Hz)
- Extremely effective noise gate eliminates background noise
- Selectable microphone input impedance 200 ohm, 600 ohm, HI-Z
- Microphone input: 8-pin, XLR female, RCA phono
- Microphone input gain (wide-range input level control adjusts internal microphone amplifier gain)
- Dual selectable microphone tutputs allows connection to two different radios if you choose
- PTT input (RCA jack) adds push to talk control for non-PTT microphones
- Built-in headphone monitor (produces ample high-quality audio for making equalization and noise gate adjustments)
- Designed specifically for amateur radio use adjacent to transmitters and linear amplifiers
- Supply: 7-14V (100ma) wall transformer provided
- Size: 76 mm x 203 mm x 195 mm (height x width x deep)