RIGrunner 5x DC Distribution, Fuses
The RR-4005C provides 5 connectors for various consumers. Each connector is individually fused with automotive ATC/ATO fuses, a blown fuse is indicated by a LED. The RR-4005H is the same distribution as the RR-4005C, but for wall mounting. The power pole connectors are arranged in this device on the underside. So bent and pulled out cables have finally ended.
Included in delivery:
- RR-4005C or RR-4005H distribution strip
- 1,8m cable with 45A PowerPole connectors
- PowerPole connectors 30A (5red/5black)
A RIGrunner is the most convenient and safest way to connect all your 12 VDC equipment to a power source. It is a 13.8 VDC power panel that uses the excellent Anderson Powerpole connectors. Standardize all of your 12 VDC connections using the amateur radio ARES & RACES, RSGB, ARRL Powerpole system.
- All models are conservatively rated at 40 amps total with any outlet good to 40 amps!
- Anderson Powerpole connectors, the best DC connectors!
- Our Powerpole configuration conforms to the ARES, RACES, RSGB standard, and ARRL recommendation for high current 12VDC connectors.
- Powerpole connectors provide interoperability for emergency communications.
- Safe secure, HOT CONNECT, polarized, color keyed, genderless connector system.
- No messy binding posts, frayed wire connections, black tape or short circuits!
- High current! More than enough 12 V power for your station! Pick the appropriate model.
- Each outlet may be used at full ratings: transceivers, amplifiers or any accessory.
- Precision window comparator quick status power monitor, makes a voltage problem obvious.
- LED over and under voltage indicators instantly indicate a problem, without interpretation.
- An audio alert is configurable to alarm on overvoltage or under voltage, both*, or may be disabled.
- Each outlet is individually fused with automotive ATC/ATO fuses. Shipped with appropriate fuses installed.
- Includes high gauge supply cable, power poles already installed on one side, other side open
- Unswitched models can use any output jack as the power input with full ratings.
- ATC/ATO auto fuses are easy to get and are available in 10 values from 1 to 40 amps.
- Fuses are quick change; accessible from the outside using high quality fuse holders.
- Each fuse has a handy blown fuse LED illuminator to show short circuit problems instantly!
- RF suppression on each outlet to suppress RF leakage between equipment. Keeps your power supply in regulation.
- Commercial quality construction just like our RIGblasters. No Sharp edges, no plastic.
- A full array of quick change Powerpole power supply, extension and adapter cables available.
- Mounting with supplied 3M Bumpon® protective feet, 3M® adhesive pads or screwed down using any #6 or #8 screws.
|Size W x H x D (mm)||35 x 152 x 76 mm|
|Short Description||RigRunner 4005C power distribution strip|
|Title||RIGrunner 5x DC Distribution, Fuses|