Acom 1000 (1000W, 160-6m)
In stock, shipped in 1 to 2 days
- Acom 1000; 2.2 meter power supply cable
- Operating instructions EN
- Printed instructions DE
The ACOM 1000 HF Linear Amplifier is one of the world's best value in an amateur HF amplifier. The ACOM 1000 gives you a comfortable 1000 watts output on all amateur bands from 160 through 6 meters.
Text messages,12 parameters, and strip peak-reading PEP meter displayed on a dot-matrix, back-lighted LC Display. LED indicators are provided for OPERATE, attenuator-on, and ON/OFF conditions.
- Frequency Coverage: All amateur bands 1.8-54MHz; extensions and/or changes on request.
- Power Output: 1000 W PEP or continuous carrier, no mode limit.
- Intermodulation Distortion: Better than 35 dB below rated output.
- Full-BK (QSK) supported
- Hum and noise: Better than 40 dB below rated output.
Harmonic Output Suppression:
- 1.8-29.7MHz - better than 50 dB below rated output;
- 50-54MHz - better than 66 dB below rated output.
Input and Output Impedances:
- nominal value: 50 Ω unbalanced, UHF (SO239) type connectors;
- input circuit: broadband, VSWR less than 1.3:1, 1.8-54MHz continuously (no tunings, no switching);
- bypass path VSWR less than 1.1:1, 1.8-54MHz continuously;
- output matching capability: better than VSWR 3:1 or greater at reduced output levels.
- RF Gain: 12.5 dB typically, frequency response less than 1 dB (50 to 60 W drive power for rated output).
- Primary Power: 170-264V (200, 210, 220, 230 & 240V nominal taps, 100, 110 & 120V taps on request, +10%-15%tol.), 50-60Hz, single phase, 2000VA consumption at rated output.
- Complies with CE safety and EMC requirements, as well as FCC-regulations (6,10 & 12m bands lock provided).
- Size & Weight (operating): WxDxH: 422x355x182mm, 18kg.
- temperature range: 0...+50 degs.Celsius;
- humidity: up to 75% @ +35 degs.Celsius.
- height: up to 3000m above sea level without output deterioration
|Product Name||Acom 1000|
|Supported Bands||160m, 80m, 40m, 30m, 20m, 17m, 15m, 12m, 10m, 6m|
|Max. Power [W]||1000 W|