ADMS-1G Software + USB-57B cable VX-7R
In stock, shipped in 3 to 4 days.
- Programming software (download code)
- Programming cable; 1.83 metres
RT Systems ADMS-1G Programming software makes it easy to manage memory channel information and other menu settings of the Yaesu VX-7.
- Spreadsheet layout with many point and click options.
- "Read" the current configuration from the radio for editing or start from scratch in a new file.
- The programmer has copy and paste of memory channel information between files.
- Column editing for changing several channels with minimal typing.
An easy interface to RFinder-Worldwide Repeater Directory, Radio Reference, or Repeater Book to get repeater information for your location, a travel route, or a vacation spot. Repeater details available for locations in and outside the US. (separate purchase or subscription may be required)
-Other built-in frequency lists for easy memory channel entries (check File|External data in the programmer before you spend time on internet searches for frequencies. You may find just what you need!)
-Copy and paste spreadsheet or website data.
-Much more than just memory channel programming with settings for other radio menu items.
RT Systems Programming Software for the
- Windows version requires Windows 8/8.1 (full version), Windows 10 for 32 and 64 bit platforms or Windows 11.
- Mac version requires Mac OS X 10.11.6 (64-bit) or newer.