Amplifier 500W for CBA
Ordered only on customer request, down payment required, delivery time approx. at 50 days
- 500 W discharge power with a CBA + amplifier.
- Control and configuration by computer
- CBA-AMP Amplifier
- 15 cm cable with power pole connectors on one side
- Power cable
- Power supply 15V DC
With this optional amplifier for the CBA-III/IV/V battery tester, even higher discharge currents can be realized, which meets the needs of professional applications, for example to test batteries at the limit (and beyond). Thus, discharge can be performed with a maximum permanent discharge power of up to 500 W / 160 A.
The amplifier measures the discharge current set on the CBA and amplifies it many times over.
LEDs provide information on operating and error states, e.g. warning of overtemperature .
The CBA amplifier is intended and recommended for commercial or industrial use. It is not suitable for the hobby user, as it can easily test batteries to the destruction limit. Therefore, we strongly discourage testing batteries to the maximum values given, as these values may have been given as a promotional measure and not truthfully. Unless you are very familiar with batteries, the maximum load specification should not be exhausted. Even if a manufacturer quotes these values correctly, maximum discharges can significantly shorten the life of a battery.
- Max. continuous discharge power: 500 W
- Amplification of the discharge power: 10 x (+/- 1 %)
- Max. operating voltage: 55 V
- Maximum discharge current: 160 A (3.12 V at test start / battery dependent)
- Minimum voltage for discharge with 160 A: 0.9 V at test end (battery dependent)
- Fan operation: Automatic start-up at 1 A (measured at CBA unit), 5 minutes overrun
Note: An extended software license is required to use the amplifier in conjunction with the CBA-III
- A PC with a Pentium 233 or better
- At least an 800 x 600 graphics card and display
- 98SE, W2K, XP, Vista®: 32 or 64 bit, Windows® 7: 32 or 64 bit, Windows® 8, Windows® 10, Windows® 11
- An available USB port
- AMD or Intel 1.2 GHz or better
- Better than 800 x 600 graphics and display
- Windows® XP or newer 32 or 64 bit 4 GB RAM
- An available USB port (external hubs not supported)
For graph and label printing:
- Any Windows compatible, laser or ink jet, color or black and white, printer
- Windows compatible single label printers are also supported
|Brand||West Mountain Radio|
|Size W x H x D||159 x 140 x 349 mm|