YU1CF Power Splitter 2m, 1/2 or 1/4 Lambda
Please select a product
- Combine multiple antennas
- 1/4 or 1/2 lambda
- Power Splitter/Combiner
YU1CF power splitter (also called matching pot) for interconnection for four antennas.
The interconnection (stacking) of several directional antennas of the same type serves to increase the directivity and thus an increase in the gain.
Important criteria for the selection of a divider/combiner are:
- Number of connections for antennas: 2, 3 or 4 connections, in special cases also 6 or 8.
- Arrangement of the antenna connectors: all on one side (Lambda/4) or distributed on both ends (Lambda/2 design)
- Type of antenna sockets (input): N or 7/16"
- Type of antenna sockets (output): Always N
- Max. permissible power: 1.5 kW
- Very good matching over the frequency range
YU1CF splitters are designed for the 2m band (144-148 MHz) and have a matching of 1.05:1 or better over the entire range. In Lambda/4 design, all 4 antenna connectors are located at one side of the splitter, the common connector at the other end. Maximum power approx. 1500 W.
|Product Name||YU1CF Power Splitter 2m, 1/2 or 1/4 Lambda|
|Connector B||N Socket|
|Max. Power [W]||1500 W|