Antennas Amplifiers PA50 Monoband Yagis for 6m
Please select a product
- Computer optimized design
- Very robust and durable
- 11 variants, versatile possibilities
- Balun included
- PA50 6m Monoband Yagi
- mast mount
- guy material (only PA50-6-6BG, PA50-6-6AG, PA50-7-9BGP, PA50-9-12BGEXSHD, PA50-9-13DGP)
Antennas Amplifiers PA50 6-meter Yagis are suitable for both portable and daily use. Extremely rugged construction for any wind site. Low noise design and wideband operation.
Mast mounts, balun and "N" plugs included - No hidden 'extras'.
All 6 meter antennas are designed using professional 3D EM modeling software (not available with EZNEC Pro/4 - NEC v5.0, 4NEC2, EZNEC) which allows the influence of the boom, insulators, feed, balun and plug to be accurately predicted. The result is perfect antennas in every respect. Not only electrically, but also mechanically.
The Antennas Amplifiers Yagis are available in different versions. From the compact Yagi for everyday use in confined spaces to the 9-element full-size antenna with almost 13 m boom length.
- PA50-2-1A: Robust and compact 2-element Yagi with only 110 cm short boom (center mount). Fast and easy setup, therefore ideal for field days. Maximum transmit power: 1000 W.
- PA50-2-1.4RB: Compact 2-element Yagi with 140 cm boom length for foremast mounting. Ideal for balcony or side mast mounting. Maximum transmit power: 1000 W.
- PA50-3-1.5B: Compact 3-element Yagi with only 146 cm short boom. Maximum transmit power: 1000 W.
- PA50-3-1.5RB: Compact 3-element Yagi with only 146 cm short boom for foremast mounting. Maximum transmit power: 1000 W.
- PA50-4-3B: 4-element Yagi with a boom length of 292 cm. Maximum transmit power: 1000 W.
- PA50-5-4.3B: Medium-sized 5-element Yagi with a boom length of 430 cm. Quick assembly in approx. 30 minutes. Maximum transmit power: 1000 W.
- PA50-6-6BG: 6-element Yagi optimized for DX and Contest, the length of the boom is 594 cm. Maximum transmit power: 1000 W.Maximum transmit power: 1000 W.
- PA50-6-6AG: 6-element Yagi in "Airplane" design with a very short packing size of only approx. 120 cm. The length of the assembled boom is 594 cm. Maximum transmit power: 1000 W.
- PA50-7-9BGP: Large 7-element Yagi with a boom length of 868 cm. A good choice for DX, contest and when you need that "little extra" on weak signals. Maximum transmit power: 1500 W.
- PA50-9-12BGEXSHD: Very long 9-element Yagi (boom length 1170 cm) Extremely robust! According to the manufacturer, the elements can withstand wind speeds of up to 350 km/h (!). There is also ample high-frequency power handling here: the maximum transmitting power is specified at 8000 watts.
- PA50-9-13DGP: The "biggest": This 9-element antenna with a stately boom length of 1260 cm is the perfect choice for EME, DX and Contest! Maximum transmit power: 1500 W.
|Product Name||Antennas Amplifiers PA50 Monoband Yagis for 6m|
|Antenna Type||Directional Antenna|
|Design of antenna||Yagi|
|Frequency Range||50.0 - 50.5 MHz|
|Balun Included||Yes, current balun (choke)|