In stock, shipped in 3 to 4 days.
- 2x for 6m band, with coil, approx. 70 cm
- 1x for 2m band, approx. 60 cm
- 1x for 70cm tape, approx. 18 cm
- Mounting ring
- Assembly spanner + Allen key
- Assembly instructions (English, Japanese)
The mobile HF antenna ATAS-120A can also be operated well on VHF (bands 6m, 2m, 70cm) with an appropriate counterweight (radials). This counterweight is provided by the ATBK-100.
The ATBK-100 consists of four radials (2x for 6m, 1x for 2m, 1x for 70cm), which are mounted with a metal ring at the base of the antenna. The required tool kit and an illustrated manual (English, Japanese) are included. The longest radial is about 70cm long. The radials and the ring are made from stainless steel. This makes the ATAS-120A also a useful antenna for the VHF bands.
The ATBK-100 also fits the older antenna model ATAS-100.