CT-168 Yaesu Cloning Cable
In stock, shipped in 3 to 4 days.
- Yaesu CT-168 Cloning Cable
- The 'Data' socket on the FT-2DE/XDE is not a usual USB Mini socket, but a custom design.
- The supplied data cable with USB A connector can be used for firmware upgrades, but not for programming the memories and other settings.
- For programming of the memories and other settings the cable SCU-19 is required, additionally you will need a suitable software like the Yaesu ADMS-8.
- For programming of the memories and other settings we recommend the products by RT-Systems, called ADMS-FT2D in thsi case. This product contains a cable 'USB-68' and a programing software for the Windows OS.
- The cable 'SCU-19' (by Yaesu) or the functionally identical cable 'USB-68' (by RT-Systems) are not suitable for firmware upgrades of the radio. Please use the supplied cable for this function.
- This information is valid for the FT-2DE. For the FT-1DE/FT-1XDE other constellations are valid :)