As part of the so-called "Digitalpaket", the introduction of a new VAT system with far-reaching changes for cross-border online trade with consumers is being driven forward at EU level.
As of 01.07.2021, in B2C distance selling (transactions with end consumers), the previously applicable VAT delivery thresholds in the EU will be abolished and tax amounts will be owed directly in the country of delivery.
The so-called "distance selling regulation" will then apply.
From this point on, cross-border deliveries of goods to non-entrepreneurs will be taxable in the destination member state, and the corresponding amount of VAT will be payable there.
This means, for example, that as of 1.7.21, 20% VAT will be shown on invoices for deliveries to France, and 25% VAT will be shown on invoices for deliveries to Italy. The recipient in Italy therefore no longer benefits from the 19% VAT rate in Germany.
Compact Allmode Transceiver from Shortwave up to 70cm, incl. C4FM digital Mode.
- All bands: shortwave + 6m + 2m + 70cm
- All modes: USB, LSB, CW, AM, FM and C4FM 'System Fusion' digital mode
- USB interface included: get on the air in PSK-31, RTTY, SSTV, WSJT, WSPR…
- Easy to read 3.5" LC Display with spectrum display
- Compact size is perfect for the shack or mobile or portable operation
- Automatic antenna tuner built in
- Realtime spectrum display. The transceiver displays the received spectrum while listening, i.e. the receiver is not muted.
- The waterfall diagram is now in colour. The greatly facilitates the identification display of signal strength of all signals.
- Realtime spectrum while listening
- Colour waterfall
- Realtime clock built in
- Receiver: 30 kHz – 55.9MHz, 118 - 169.9MHz, 420 - 469.9 MHz
- Transmitter: All ham radio bands from 160 - 10m, 6m, 2m, 70cm
- Transmit Power: 5-100 W in SSB/CW on HF KW & 6m, 5-50 W on 2m & 70cm
- Spurious emission suppression: ≤ 50 dB ≤ 30MHz, ≤ 60 dB > 30 MHz
- Frequency stability: ± 0.5ppm
- Triple Conversion heterodyne receiver (SSB, CW, AM), IF frequencies 69.45 MHz, 9MHz, 24 kHz (450 kHz in FM)
- 99 memories for often used frequencies
- CTCSS function (FM, VHF/UHF)
- Numerous scan functions
- Operating Voltage: 13.8V ± 15%
- Power Consumption: 1.8–2.2A at receive Empfang, max. 22A on transmit
- Operating temperature: -10 °C – +50°C
- Size: 229 x 80 x 253mm
- Weight: 4.3kg
Included in shipment FT-991 / FT-991A
- Hand microphone MH-31A8J
- 12V DC cable
- Spare Fuse 25A
Driver and Software updates
You can find current and up-to-date drivers and software updates on the manufacturers website of the FT-991A . (Englisch, select section 'Files' ).
|4 m Band TX capable||No, modification not possible|
|60 m Band TX capable||Yes, as shipped|
|6 m Band TX capable||Yes, as shipped|
|Weight [kg]||4.30 kgs|