Yaesu FT-DX5000 (Limited)
No longer available
- Yaesu FTDX-5000 MP
- Keypad for remote control FH-2
- Handheld microphone (MH-31B8)
- Power cable for transmitter
- Accessories and cables required for operation
- Instruction manual
- HF+50 MHz desktop transceiver.
- TX power: 200W.
- Receive coverage: 0.1-30 MHz and 50 MHz band. Triple conversion superheterodyne receiver.
- TX coverage: 160-10m and 6m Amateur Radio bands.
- Electronic log function.
- All mode LSB,USB, CW, CW, RTTY, packet, AM, FM.
- High audio power, 2.5W over 4 ohms with 10% THD.
- Internal automatic antenna coupler included.
- Dual receiver with independent AGC systems.
- High precision 32-bit DSP.
- High Resolution Direct Digital Synthesizer HRDDS at 400 MHz with very low noise.
- 4 antenna inputs A, B and reception with filter line output.
- IPO; Optimum Intercept Point.
- Optional high Q RF microtuning filters (>300).
- Integrated electronic CW handler with memories.
- Optional SM-5000 monitor station.
- TXCO ±0.5ppm included.
|4 m Band TX capable||No, modification not possible|
|6 m Band TX capable||Yes, as shipped|
|60m TX||Yes, as shipped|