Yaesu FT-DX5000 with SM-5000
No longer available
- Top transceiver by Yaesu
- 2 independent receivers
- 4 roofing filters included
- SM-5000 station monitor included
- Built-in power supply
- Yaesu FTDX-5000 MP
- SM-5000 station monitor with loudspeaker
- Keypad for remote control FH-2
- Handheld microphone (MH-31B8)
- Power cable
- Accessories and cables required for operation
- Instructions for use
FT-DX5000MP with SM-5000!
Aside from the FT-DX9000 the FT-DX5000 is the flag ship of Yaesu shortwave transceivers. An excellent main receiver, working as a double superhet with 9MHz 1. IF is complemented with an independant second receiver (triple superhet, 40MHz 1.IF). This concept is perfect for the demanding DX chaser or contester, whether at home or in a DX location. The main receiver achieves top values, for example a non-blocking dynamic range of up to 112 dB, with a 3rd order IP of 40dB. These superb values are also independently verified by Sherwood Engineering Inc. (USA), who list the FT-DX5000 at the top position in their receiver list.
The FT-DX5000 includes the following roofing filters: 300Hz, 600Hz, 3kHz, 6kHz and 15kHz.
The SM-5000 monitor unit offers an enormously helpful spectrum display for the currently set band. This allows you to see the activity of the entire band at a glance. In addition, the Station Monitor 5000 houses two loudspeakers that can be used for main and sub receivers. Visually, the SM-5000 matches the FT-DX5000 perfectly. Thus, the SM-5000 complements the Yaesu top transceiver with useful and helpful functions.
- HF+50 MHz desktop transceiver.
- TX power: 200W.
- Receive coverage: 0.1-30 MHz and 50 MHz band. Triple conversion superheterodyne receiver.
- TX coverage: 160-10m and 6m Amateur Radio bands.
- Electronic log function.
- All mode LSB,USB, CW, CW, RTTY, packet, AM, FM.
- High audio power, 2.5W over 4 ohms with 10% THD.
- Internal automatic antenna coupler included.
- Dual receiver with independent AGC systems.
- High precision 32-bit DSP.
- High Resolution Direct Digital Synthesizer HRDDS at 400 MHz with very low noise.
- 4 antenna inputs A, B and reception with filter line output.
- IPO; Optimum Intercept Point.
- Optional high Q RF microtuning filters (>300).
- Integrated electronic CW handler with memories.
- TXCO ±0.5ppm included.
|4 m Band TX capable||No, modification not possible|
|6 m Band TX capable||Yes, as shipped|
|60m TX||Yes, as shipped|