€409.00incl. 19% VAT plus shipping
In stock, shipped in 1 to 2 days.
The Yaesu FTM-400XDE is a Duoband transceiver for 144/430 MHz with the new C4FM/FDMA Digital Mode.
With his new FTM-400XDE Yaesu provides for the first time a mobile device with the Digital Mode C4FM. In addition, this radio thanks to the Yaesu Dual Mode system, of course can transmit in Analog FM.The FTM-400XDE has a 3.5-inch color touch screen. The Transceiver is controlled with this touch screen. The number of control buttons is reduced to 4 buttons and keys. All important settings are selected directly by pressing on the display.
The FT-400DE supports 3 Digital and 1 Analog Mode.
- The V/D mode transmits voice and data at the same time slot. In this time slot in addition to the voice data, the GPS data, the ID data is sent together. These data includes the call data for error correction and stabilize the Voice transmissione. The V/D Mode is the basic mode in C4FM FDMA digital amateur radio
- The Data FR Mode is for full rate Data Transmission. The transfer of large amounts of data such as text messages, pictures and voice notes is in this mode done at twice the speed compared to the V/D mode.
- The Voice FR Mode use the full rate for Voice Transmission in high quality. Thus, the transmission does sound very clearly and naturally.
- In addition to the digital mode, the FTM-400 can also use analog FM. This mode allows the normal FM operation.
The new FT-400DE has an automatic mode switching. The received mode is then automatically transferred.
Also for APRS operation this mobile device is with a integrated GPS ready for use. An extensive menu covers everything to be QRV immediately with no additional hardware in APRS. Detailed instructions can be found on the homepage of Yaesu or here here.
With the optional camera microphone MH-85A11U you can easily take snapshots on a micro SD card (not included) or send it to another C4FM transceiver. With the large displays images can be viewed directly from other stations. The images also contain the precise GPS coordinates and allow it to navigate directly to this position.
The Yaesu FTM-400XDE has a wideband receiver from 108 MHz to 999 MHz. The transceiver can receive two frequencies simultaneously, which may be different or even in the same band. In addition, the FTM-400D offers the possibility to use the transceiver as a cross-band repeater.The transmitter operates on the 2m and 70cm with an output power of max. 50W, which can be reduced to 20 W or 5W.
Differences FTM-400DE, FTM-400XDESince autumn 2015 Yaesu has introduced the FTM-400XDE. The differences to the earlier available FTM-400DE are an improved GPS receiver with with 66 channels, which offers a shorter time to first fix (TTF). Further the FTM-400XDE will be equipped with a small, easy to open cap on the top, allowing quick and easy firmware upgrades without opening the radio as before.
- 3,5 Zoll Touchdisplay
- 500 Memory channel for each band (A/B)
- Backup settings to SD card possible
- 1200/9600bps APRS
- Automatic Mode Selection
- Snapshot function (with MH-85A11U)
- Wide band receiver
- integrated GPS receiver
- Smart Navigation
- DTMF, CTCSS, DCS
- Slot for Micro-SD
- Analog/Digital clock
Included in shipment of the FTM-400XDE is:
- Main unit
- Control unit
- Separation cable 380cm
- MH-48A6J DTMF Microphone
- Mounting bracket for main unit
- Mounting bracket for control unit
- SCU-20 Data Cable USB
- Power cable
- Operation Manual