Unfortunately this product is not available anymore. Sorry.
- DC cable
- replacement fuses
Dreams become true! If the IC-7800 was too large (for your desk or our wallet) - the best radio technology has moved within your range. The new Icom IC-7700 offers the best receiver technology, based on the profound experiences by Icom engineers. Plus a clean 200W transmitter, using 48V transistor technology for best linearity, the power supply is integrated. A newly designed bandfilter with large components and relays instead of pin diodes (all to alleviate intermod distortions) works in conjunction with the new "Digi-Sel" pre selector and achieves an IP3 of +40dBm at a dynamic range of 110dB! The straightforward receiver design (double superhet) with it's three selectable roofing filters warrants an unsurpassed receiver. This makes the IC-7700 an ideal radio for the ambitious contester and DX chaser.
- IP3: +40dBm
- IP2: +110dBm
- Dynamic range: 110dB
- 3, 6 and 15 kHz Roofing filter
- Digi-Sel Pre selector
- Selectable pre-amplifiers, separate for HF and 50MHz
- IF-DSP for programmable filters
- AGC loop without pumping and pulsing noise
- Highly stable OCXO ± 0,05ppm
- 7" TFT screen, external VGA connector
- USB connectors for storage and keyboard
- RTTY and PSK31 operation without computer possible
- Four switchable antenna connectors
- Realtime spectrum scope, selectable bandwidth
- Excellent noise reduction (NR)
- Adjustable, very effective noise blanker
- S/P-DIF optical connections for AF
- Ethernet connection for firmware upgrades
- 200 W transmit power
- 100 memories
- Microphone Equalizer
- Automatic Antenna tuner integrated
- Memory keyer for telegraphy
- Full QSK
- and many more...
Please note that no microphone is included with the IC-700!
|4 m Band TX capable||No, modification not possible|
|6 m Band TX capable||Yes, as shipped|
|60m TX||Yes, modification required|