2-way antenna splitter qro.cz
In stock, shipped in 1 to 2 days.
- Wideband: 0.1 MHz to 60 MHz
- Splitter or combiner
- Low loss (approx. 0.5 dB)
- Protection for overvoltage / overcurrent
- 50 / 75 Ohm impedance - simple jumper switch
- Electrostatic protection by glow lamps
- High quality SMA connectors
- SWR on split ports better than 1:1.1 on HF, or 1:1.19 on 6 m
- SWR on main port about 1:1.3 on HF, resp. 1:1.4 on 6 m
- Maximum current throughout 100 mA
- Maximum voltage 65 V
- RXS2 Splitter in compact housing
The RXS2 1 : 2 RX-only antenna splitter for shortwave and 6m convinces with low loss value. It can supply equal voltage, current or power to matched or unmatched loads.
Electrostatic protection is provided by glow lamps.
The device is simply placed into the antenna line and can be used both as a distributor and as a combiner: Two antennas can be connected to one receiver or two receivers to one antenna.
As cable 50- or 75-Ohm coaxial cable can be used. The desired impedance can be easily selected by means of a jumper in the housing.
|Frequency Range||0.1 - 60 MHz|
|Size W x H x D||50 x 50|