Yaesu VX-6E Bi-band handheld radio
Yaesu VX-6E Bi-band handheld radio
As part of the so-called "Digitalpaket", the introduction of a new VAT system with far-reaching changes for cross-border online trade with consumers is being driven forward at EU level.
As of 01.07.2021, in B2C distance selling (transactions with end consumers), the previously applicable VAT delivery thresholds in the EU will be abolished and tax amounts will be owed directly in the country of delivery.
The so-called "distance selling regulation" will then apply.
From this point on, cross-border deliveries of goods to non-entrepreneurs will be taxable in the destination member state, and the corresponding amount of VAT will be payable there.
This means, for example, that as of 1.7.21, 20% VAT will be shown on invoices for deliveries to France, and 25% VAT will be shown on invoices for deliveries to Italy. The recipient in Italy therefore no longer benefits from the 19% VAT rate in Germany.
TESTED & RECOMMENDED BY RADIO AMATEURS
We ourselves are radio amateurs and accordingly attach importance to high quality.At WiMo all products are checked & tested by us personally. Since the company was founded in 1984.
The very rugged VX-6E offers already with the standard Lithium-Ion battery (7.2V, 1400mA) an output power of 5W on 2m as well as 4.5W on 70cm. The wideband receiver ranges from 504 kHz - 998MHz including WFM and AM reception. 900 memories organized in 24 banks provide enough memory for any application. The wide range of accessories makes the VX-6E an ideal travel companion also for hiking or mountaineering.
Please note that the VX7 cable cannot be used with the VX-6E.
Please also read the instructions for the disposal of used batteries and accumulators according to the battery law!
The new VX6E is a bi-band handheld radio for V/UHF amateur radio operation with improved reception. Its extremely rugged construction gives it high quality features, such as the ability to stay under water up to 1 meter for 30 minutes, or resistance to common shocks for recreational use, hiking, mountaineering, etc. In dangerous activities, such as mountaineering, the EAI automatic emergency identification or the high luminosity multi-color LED can be very useful.
The VX-6E has a DTMF keypad for direct access to functions and frequencies.
It comes standard with a high capacity 1400 mAh lithium-ion battery.
- V-UHF 5W bi-band handheld radio, improved reception.
- Equipped with a 1400 mAh high capacity Li-Ion FNB-80 battery.
- Submersible 1m 30' meets JIS7 waterproof standards.
- 900 alphanumeric memories with 24 banks for your organization
- Ergonomic design, usable even with gloves, in extreme cold or in the mountains.
- Large backlit display
- EAI personal emergency call system (automatic remote transmission through a personalized code to monitor the user in case of disability, burglary, etc.).
- ARTS; TOT; Smart Search; Automatic shutdown.
- Tx and Rx battery saver;
- BCLO; Carrier detected Lock-On-Lock-Out system.
- CTCSS and DCS subtones included (DCS encoder).
- Charge level information on display.
- Selective call 2 CTCSS tones.
- ARTS coverage check system
- 4 scanner types
- Access to WIRES system, voice gateway via Internet
- Dimensions and weight: 58x89x28mm, 270g complete.
- SU-1: Barometric sensor to detect sudden changes in weather conditions: SU1 is not a precision element, it should be used for information purposes only.
- E-DC5B: Power supply cable for the car
- FBA-23: Battery holder, for 2 AA batteries
- MH-57 A4B speaker microphone
- CMP460A Speaker Microphone (submersible)
- CSC-91 holster
- VC-24 Micro headset with Vox control
- VC-27 Micro-Headset with Vox-Control