RigRunner 12x DC Distribution
In stock, shipped in 1 to 2 days
- 12 outputs, individually fused
- 40A max.
- Over/undervoltage warning
- Reverse polarity protected by PowerPoles
- RigRunner power strip RR-4012C
- 180cm connection cable to power supply, equipped with 45A PowerPole connectors on one end
- 12 pairs of 30A PowerPole contacts with red/black housings
Technical description RigRunner 4012C
The RR-4012C offers 12 connections for different loads. Each connection is individually protected by a flat automotive fuse, a blown fuse is indicated by an LED. Like other RigRunner distributors, the RR-4012C has an automatic shutdown in case of over- or undervoltage with visual and audible alarm. The cables are choked against HF irradiation, the metal housing with screw mounting also helps against interference.
Application description RigRunner 4012C
Intelligent DC power distributor ("multiple socket for 12V"). Finally an end to the usual Gordian knots, twisted cables, short circuits, loose contacts and orgies of insulating tape! The easy installation makes it the perfect solution for home, portable use, fieldday, contest. The power strips can be loaded with up to 40 amps in total.
Each outlet is fused separately. Robust and easily available automotive fuses are used for fuse protection. The failure of a fuse (easily accessible from the front panel) is signalled by an LED. The optical and acoustic signals for over- and undervoltage help in quick troubleshooting, which is important for relay stations or at the contest.
The advantages are:
- Higher contact density - more connections in a small space
- Reverse polarity protection - no mixing up of plus and minus possible
- Each connection individually fused
- Each connection is shielded and choked to avoid RF interference.
|Product Name||RigRunner 4012C|
|Max. Current Output (A)||40 A|
|With fuse(s)||1x at the input, 1x per output|
|Number of outputs||12|
|Size W x H x D||35 x 298 x 76 mm|
The manufacturer West Mountain Radio offers with the 'RigRunner' series a wide range of distribution strips for DC voltage. The RR-4012C is the one with the highest packing density, best suited for many smaller loads. Other power strips have 5, 8 or 10 outlets, or features like a 'main switch' that controls all other loads.