- Kenwood TM-281E
- DC cable
- User Manual (EN, ES, DE, FR, NL, IT)
- MC-59 handheld microphone with keyboard
- microphone recording
- mobile mount
- screw set
It offers many useful features such as 100 alphanumeric memory locations and the built-in CTCSS/DCS encoder/decoder.
Thanks to the illuminated keys and display, it is easy to operate even in the dark.
FM (TM-281: 144 MHz 65 Watt)
Based on the TM-271, Kenwood has developed a more powerful version of its FM units, increasing the power from 60 to 65 watts.
- 200 memory channels 1 call channel.
- Alphanumeric LCD display and illuminated keypad.
- DTM microphone.
- High quality front speaker.
- Multiple search functions.
- Memory name function.
- High frequency stability.
- CTCSS and DCS
- 1200 / 9600BPS data port
- 58 x 35 millimeter oval speaker is located on the front for a better listening experience.
- Dimensions: 160 x 43 126 mm.
|TX Power [W]||65 W|