In magazzino, spedizione in 1 o 2 giorni
Volume di consegna
- Alimentazione microset 13,8V, 10A
- Dati tecnici IT, EN
The Microset PT series power supplies follow a well known, classic design with a transformator and a linear regulator. Further they are oversized and therefore do not require a cooling fan. The result is a lovely silence - both on the radio bands and in the shack. Of course such solid power supplies are larger and heavier, but that does not matter much when they are installed below the shack desk. As long as it is quiet in the shack :)
The PT series power supplies are equipped with various protections: overvoltage on the load side, overload and short circuit. Even a permanent short circuit is recognized by the control circuit and does not destroy the supply! This is an investment for a lifetime! The oversized regulator has a very low ripply of approx. 20mV and a high stability of max. 0.5% on load changes.
Which power supply for which task?
- PT-107A perfect for SDRs, hand held radios and other QRP devices
- PT-110A suitable for small mobile rigs, QRP Transceiver like the FDM-DUO, IC-703 or similar, or several small loads
- PT-120 the proper supply for FM mobile radios with high poer, or a small HF trasnceiver
- PT-135 sufficient power even for large HF radios even with key down full power
|Indicatore di tensione
|Corrente di uscita (continua)
|Corrente di uscita (di picco)
|Size W x H x D
|185 x 260 x 110 mm