- TS-480SAT / TS-480HX features:
- All-mode multibander HF and 50MHz in one compact rig with 100 watts (TS-480SAT) or 200 watt (TS-480HX) output on all bands. 5 watts minimum for QRP
- Remote-controllable via Internet VoIP (using free ARHP-10 and ARCP-480 Windows™ software)
- Auto ATU built-in for all bands (TS-480SAT only!)
- AF-DSP on all bands
- Free-standing LCD control panel with speaker
- Continuous RX 30khz - 60Mhz (within spec from 500khz)
- CW Auto Tune
- Digital Noise Limiter
- NR1 and NR2 Digital Noise reduction systems
- TX filters
- TX Speech processor
- TX Monitor
- TX/RX audio equalizer
- RX AF slope cut/filters
- 100 memory channels with alpha-tagging
- PSK31 compatible
- Wide/narrow FM deviation
- Optional Voice Guide/storage unit includes "off-air" recording facility
- Packet-Cluster Tune and Cross-Band repeat with TM-D700E (G2.0 model)
- E-Mark" Certification for European vehicle use.
|TS-480SAT||HF Transceiver 100W, Tuner||889.00 €||Add to shopping cart||In stock, shipped in 1 to 2 days. ⓘ|
|TS-480HX||HF Transceiver 200 W||980.00 €||Unfortunately this product is not available anymore. Sorry. ⓘ|
|99FREQ||Frequency Extension Please see note!||25.00 €||Add to shopping cart||In stock, shipped in 1 to 2 days. ⓘ|
|Info freight charges|
ARCP-480 PC CAT software for TS-480, avalaible free of charge at http://www.kenwood.com/i/products/info/amateur.html
Frequency Extension for RadiosPlease note:
All radios supplied by WiMo normally cover only the amateur bands (transmit wise).
The frequency extension of a radio (TX open) is done on explicit request by the customer.
Amateur Radio transceivers are usually not specified for use outside the amateur bands. In some cases the radio and especially the final amplifier or output filters can be damaged when transmitting outside the amateur bands. These damages are not covered by any warranty.
The manufacturer warranty might be voided in some cases as well.