Power supplies and accessories
The base of your station - most ham equipment works with 12V DC. So you will need a solid power supply for 12V. When selecting a power supply you should check for the maximum current requirement of your rig, as well as that the p/s is not noisy on HF bands. The power supplies (and especially the switching supplies) offered here are well suitable for ham radio and do not introduce another noise source.
Here you will find:
- Power supplies by Diamond
- Power supplies by Microset
- Power supplies by various manufacturers
- Other power supplies and accessories
- Powerpole power distribution strips by RigRunner