WiMo – Protection of data privacyConsent to collecting, storing, processing, transferring and using of personal data as part of the order.
§ 1 Compliance with the data protection laws
The seller agrees to comply with the statutory data protection provisions during customer's order and checkout process, notably to consider the Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG) to achieve adequate protection and security of customer data.
§ 2 Collecting, storing, processing, transferring and using necessary data
1. The customer has the right to revoke this consent at any time for the future. The seller agrees in this case for immediate deletion of personal customer data, unless an order has not been completely settled. The deletion takes place within the legal limits set by the tax office. The seller complies with the provisions of the Federal Data Protection Act and the Telemedia Act. Without the consent of the customer the seller will only collect, process or use data to the extent necessary for the execution of contracts and for the use and accounting of Telemedia.
2. The customer should be aware that and agrees in the fact that it's necessary for ordering and order processing that personal data is stored on data carriers. The customer agrees in collection, processing and use of his personal data. He agrees in transfer of his personal data to shipping service providers under contract of the seller, if required in particular cases, his credit institution. This consent is logged by the seller. Orders cannot be placed unless the customer consents to this.
3. The refusal of consent has the effect that an order of the customer can not be carried out.
4. Personal data within the meaning of § 3 para. 1 BDSG are those data containing informations concerning the personal or material circumstances of a defined or identifiable individual person. In detail, the following information will be collected as part of the sales agreement: E-mail address, consumer or business status, address.
5. In case of purchase on account, and if you have given us your explicit permission, we obtain a credit check on the basis of mathematical-statistically methods from SCHUFA Holding AG, Kormoranweg 5, 65201 Wiesbaden. To this end we transfer personal data that is required for a credit check to SCHUFA and use the obtained information about the statistical probability of a payment default for a balanced decision about the justification, implementation or termination of the contractual relationship. The permission can be revoke at any time with immediate effect. The credit check can include probability values (score values), that are calculated on the basis of scientifically recognized mathematical-statistical methods and include adress data, inter alia. You legitimate interests are considered accordingly to statutory provisions.
Details: SCHUFA Klausel
§ 3 Confirmation via E-Mail
The customer assures that only he or persons authorized by the customer have access to his e-mail account. The customer is aware that unencrypted e-mails have limited confidentiality only.
§ 4 Customer Reviews
(Omitted, not applicable)
§ 5 Additional use of data
Any additional data usage and disclosure of personal data to other third parties will not be carried out, unless the customer has previously given his or her consent for this purpose or there is a legal obligation to forward data.
§ 6 Deleting and correcting data
The customer may at any time revoke their consent granted with respect to the storage and use of their personal data or request correction of stored data.
Address for revocation:
WiMo Antennen und Elektronik GmbH
Am Gaexwald 14
76863 Herxheim, Germany
Tel. 07276 96680
Fax. 07276 966811
Personal data of the customer, that are required to process a sales contract made prior to revocation entry, are deleted not before completion of this sales contract.
§ 7 Request about stored data
The customer is at any time entitled to obtain information concerning the personal data stored free of charge from the seller. This information is provided in written form. The request of information needs to be addressed from the specified E-Mail address by the customer to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Cookies store you current shopping cart as well as some other data required for ordering. The Cookies are deleted automatically with the end of your order or when leaving the website.
3. In the settings of the web browser or the help function, a description can be found how to set the browser to indicate cookies, not accept new cookies or delete all cookies.
§ 9 Newsletter
If you wish to subscribe to our newsletter, a valid E-Mail address is required which is confirmed by the so-called 'double opt-in' before any newsletters will be sent. Additional data is not collected. Your E-Mail address will not be sold or shared with third parties. Your consent to store the data, the E-Mail address as well as its use to send the newsletter can be revoked at any time.