WiMo - Help and instructions for using the website and online shop
Click here if you are concerned about data security.
How to order
- Online orders, here on this site, 24hrs a day
- Phone (+49 7276 96680), during our business hours
- Fax (+49 7276 966811), 24 hrs a day, conveniently with our order form.
- EMail to 24 hrs a day
- In Person in our shop in Herxheim, during business hours, we are looking forward to your visit.
- Snailmail: a letter to our mailing adress (see Contact details), why not use our order form?
- Send order to one of our dealers outside Germany, see list below.
By phone and in our shop we are happy to consult you with your purchases. If some questions come up with Fax- or online orders we might need to contact you. So please always state a valid EMail adress or phone number.
Incoming orders (Online Shop, Fax, EMail) are permanently checked, latest the next morning on a working day. At certain times you have to expect further delays, especially before vacations, trade shows, public holidays etc. An order confirmation is usually not sent.
As an individual following payment options are available
- Credit Card, we accept Visa, Master and Amex. The amount will be charged to your card on the day we ship the goods to you. Orders in our online shop are encrypted, so you can safely use your credit card. Please do not send credit card details by E-Mail.
- a valid PayPal account is required. Upon checkout, you'll be redirected to the PayPal website where you should complete payment. Afterwards you will be returned automatically to our webshop and receive the order number. More information about this payment method can be found directly at www.paypal.com .
- Prepayment by Bank Transfer.
Our pro-forma invoice will be sent by E-Mail, please pay using your bank account. Bank charges for Non-EU countries will apply and will be shown during checkout.
Important: The pro-forma invoice will be sent after we have all goods ready for shipment. These goods are reserved for you for a certain time. So please be patient when the pro-forma invoice does not arrive immediately after your order. If a specific item will not be available within short time we will contact you.
Goods will be shipped after payment has been received. An automated e-mail will be sent as a notification, including tracking no.
- COD (Charge on Delivery) (only available within Germany)
You will receive the goods by German Postal Services (DHL) or any other forwarder of our choice. The forwarder will cash the billed amount plus some delivery charges, see table below. The charges can be considerably more with some forwarders and express services!
- COD additional charges (dated 03/2018)
- DPD: 6,60 €
- DHL: 6,60 €
- UPS: 7,00 €
- Open Invoice, this payment method is available only for public services (schools, university, public offices) in Germany, individuals with residence in Germany after agreeing to an online credit rating check or companies with residence in Germany after agreeing to an online credit rating check.
WiMo has a large stock, also of expensive items. Should a delay occur due to availability you will be contacted by our sales staff.
Our prices are quoted as below:
42991 N plug, gold plated 19,95 € Buy now
This price includes German VAT of currently 19%. If you are outside EU no VAT is to be paid. Prices without VAT will be displayed after you entered your country.
- Additonal fees may apply in some cases:
- shipping cost, depending on size and weight of the shipment. Usually our webshop shows shipping costs after you entered your country.
- Transport insurance, usually 0.5% of goods value.
- Charge on Delivery (Germany): see above
Usually we ship with Deutsche Post (German postal services, DHL), larger freight is shipped with various forwarders (GLS, DPD, UPS etc.). Cost is depending on destination (domestic, abroad), weight and size. Shipment cost include cost of packing.
Usually, freight charges will be calculated automatically by our webshop. Customers with destination Germany will see the precise shipping cost with the first item put into the shopping basket. Customers with destination outside Germany need to enter their country for correct freight calculation.
In some cases automatic calculation of freight charges is not possible, for example if shipments consists of more than one parcel. In this case no freight charges are shown, and we will contact you prior shipment
The table below gives a rough idea of expected freight charges, without going through the webshop...
|Destination in Germany||Destination abroad|
|Small items sent in padded envelope up to goods value of 50.00 Euro||3.60 Euro||Minimum 6.00 Euro, depending on destination and weight|
|Parcel up to 120cm length, up to 10kg weight||8.00 Euro||Minimum 11.00 Euro, depending on destination and weight|
|Bulk surcharge for parcels between 120cm and 260cm length||6.50 Euro||Cost vary depending on weight and destination|
|Large goods (Towers, Beams etc.)||Shipping agent, cost is calculated individually||Shipping agent, cost is calculated individually|
Calculate shipping cost yourself
For freight inquiries, please state your full adress.
Cancellation and return
Cancellations are possible unless goods have left our premises (even if we don't like it...).
Should the goods be already on their way, we have to negotiate return of unused products. In Germany special legal regulations apply (Fernabsatzgesetz). Please see our terms and conditions legal fineprint.
Returns to WiMo
For all returns to WiMo, please note:
Please apply appropriate postage for all returned goods. Parcels arriving freight collect will be refused. We are happy to reimburse you on your postage in case of eligibility.
Consider sending small items in a padded envelope, that's cheap and works usually very well. German postal services are quite reliable.
In case of doubt please feel free to contact us before sending in any goods.
We follow German legal warranty terms. Further terms may apply depending on manufacturer. Please refer to our terms and conditions legal fineprint.
browser. Without both it doesn't work, sorry. Not our shop and not most of other webshops as well.
Next to all part numbers some price information and a shopping cart button is to be found, e.g.:
42991 N-connector, gold plated 19,95 € Buy now
- a click on Buy now adds the item into your shopping cart. A new window opens where you can see
the current status of your order. Here you can change the quantity of the item if required. It is recommended to enter the own country at this time.
If you intend to add further products to your shopping cart, click on any product in the menu on the left.
- When you have added all required products to your shopping cart, please check the additional informations we need
on this webpage:
- Click on "Proceed to Address entry"
- Please fill out your address details and your WiMo customer if available (otherwise leave blank).
- Click on "Continue to final checkout". Now payment and shipping options are to be selected.
- Summary pages follows:
- please confirm that you have read and accepted the terms and conditions. At this point you can access these T&C as well.
- If you are interested please check the box for our newsletter. We will send a newsletter (german, english) in irregular intervals to your email adress, informing you about new products, price changes etc. You can cancel this subscription at any time. Details will be sent be an automated mail.
- By clicking "send order" the order is completed. You will get an immediate confirmation and an order number which you should keep carefully. This helps us tracking this order in case of questions.
For our webshop we use secure, encrypted transmission methods for your data. You can recognize a secure connection with the padlock in the web browser software:
- First from your PC to our webserver
- Second from our webserver to our order system in Herxheim.
Both steps use encrypted methods (SSL or PGP 2048 bit) and are safe against eavesdropping by others. WiMo does use your adress and payment information only for the intended transaction, and does not make this information accessible to others.
Companies which offer WiMo products outside Germany:
Please note that some of these resellers do not offer the entire product range of WiMo.
- Nemotek ky
- POB 2
- FI-00941 Helsinki
- Tel +358 400 432 839
- Fax +358 934 024 42
- E-Mail email@example.com
- WWW www.nemotek.fi
- RXTX-Tuote OY
- Kalevan Puistotie 13
- FI-33500 Tampere
- Tel +358 3 255 3000
- Fax +358 3 255 8062
- E-Mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- WWW http://rxtx-tuote.fi/
- BATIMA ELECTRONIC SARL
- 118 Rue Maréchal Foch
- F-67380 Lingolsheim
- Tel +33 3 88 78 00 12
- Fax +33 3 88 76 17 97
- E-Mail email@example.com
- WWW www.batima-electronic.com
- Euro Radio System SARL
- 7 Route de St. Genis
- F-69610 Sainte Foy L'Argentiere
- Tel +33 4 72 19 67 27
- Fax +33 4 72 19 67 33
- E-Mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- WWW www.ers.fr
- HAM STORE Communications
- Via Col. G. Aliperta 18/B
- 80049 Somma Vesuviana (NA)
- Tel +39 08 18 99 41 94
- Fax +39 08 18 93 72 93
- E-Mail email@example.com
- WWW www.hamstore.eu
- HF Communication
- Inh. Franz Hocevar
- Grazerstrasse 11
- 8045 Graz-Andritz
- Tel +43 316 67 29 68
- E-Mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- WWW www.funkelektronik.at
- Lutz+Partner Multimedia
- Erschwilerstrasse 246
- CH-4247 Grindel
- Tel +41 (0)61 763 07 55
- Fax +41 (0)61 763 07 56
- E-Mail email@example.com
- WWW http://www.lutz-electronics.ch/
- Nous vous renseignons volontiers en français.